Monday, December 10, 2007

Day 10-Bed of...

photo by Johnny Blood



Wow! I feel wonderful. The feast is going so beautifully, I can't believe it. Don't get me wrong not everything is a bed of roses but for the most part everything is great. I have an abundance of energy, I'm not hungry and I feel good all around. Havig said that, here are a bit of the challenges I've dealt with during this feast (in no particular order):
  • coughing up phlegm
  • family baking a cake
  • sore throat in the mornings
  • family eating frozen pizza
  • bee pollen tolerance issue
  • me making a huge salad (without chomping) to counteract the crap my husband is feeding the kids during my kitchen hiatus
  • general bitchiness towards my husband
Here is my Day 10 photo, not bad. I'm pleased. I haven't taken a photo I can say I'm pleased with, in a very, very long time.

One of these days I'll show you what I looked like Dec. 31, 2006. It's not pretty but I tell you what it's seems like that was a zillion years ago.

WHAT I CONSUMED TODAY:
1 quart lime water with MSM
1 quarts spinach/apple/celery/ginger
2 quarts green leaf lettuce/cucumber/pineapple/wheatgrass powder
4 quarts pure water

No comments:

Disclaimer: This site is for informational purposes only. The author is not a medical doctor or trained nutritionist and is not responsible for any consequences regarding your use or intended use of any information provided on this site. Always check with your medical professional or trained nutritionist before making any changes to your diet or lifestyle regarding your health.