Saturday, December 29, 2007

Day 29


photo by +=_the Moon_=+

WHAT I CONSUMED TODAY:
1 quart lemon juice
2 oz wheatgrass shot
1 quart carrot juice with wheatgrass powder
1 quart orange juice with MSM

I got my hair done today in cute little twists. Nothing like spending 8 hours in a braiding salon for the sake of beauty. I'll post a picture tomorrow. Tonight my head kind of hurts and I don't feel like posing right now.

It's hard to believe I'm almost a third of the way into my juice feasting experience. Wow! I haven't had any major problems with this feast. I feel really good, surprisingly so. I wasn't really expecting it to go so well. Actually, I wasn't really expecting anything. I'm on this journey that's full of surprises and I'm treating it that way.

But there is a sense of anticipation going on. I can't explain it fully, but it's kind of like waiting for the other shoe to drop or something.

In a few days I'm going to open Inspiration:Life to the public. I'm very excited to be sharing this journey with others.

No comments:

Disclaimer: This site is for informational purposes only. The author is not a medical doctor or trained nutritionist and is not responsible for any consequences regarding your use or intended use of any information provided on this site. Always check with your medical professional or trained nutritionist before making any changes to your diet or lifestyle regarding your health.