Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I've been tagged!

Keely has tagged me. I guess I shall tell you 5 things about myself that you might not know. Although, I just shared a link that hides nothing.

1 When I was younger (and maybe still) I wanted to be an actress.
2 I didn't get my driver's license until I was 25 years old.
3 I don't care for tomatoes but I enjoy recipes with tomatoes in them.
4 I can bounce a quarter on my stomach.
5 I am a (step)grandmother to six children.


The Rules: Link to the person who tagged you. Share 5 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them). Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

I am tagging; Philip, Sheba, Santi, David and Katrina! If you were already tagged, you can ignore this tag. Otherwise... YOU'RE IT!!!

No comments:

Disclaimer: This site is for informational purposes only. The author is not a medical doctor or trained nutritionist and is not responsible for any consequences regarding your use or intended use of any information provided on this site. Always check with your medical professional or trained nutritionist before making any changes to your diet or lifestyle regarding your health.