Thursday, May 1, 2008

Free Unlimited Yoga!

Yeah!
Just when you thought I was doing too much physical activities (if that's such a thing) I have the opportunity to take free unlimited Hot Yoga. Score!
You are reading the posting of CorePower Yoga's newest stocker! How are ya'll doing? Nice to meet you.

All that is required of me is, twice a week I windexed the glass and mirrors, clean yoga mats, wipe counters, re-stock items that need re-stocking and take out the trash. For that commitment on my part I will receive unlimited yoga at any CorePower Yoga studio.

Heaven, heaven, heaven.

I have been practicing Hot Yoga (Bikram) off and on for about 2 years.
Mostly off because of funds, but it was something that indulged in every single day when I had the chance. I absolutely L-O-V-E it.

It has been the only workout (for me) where I did the same poses over and over and over again and I never got bored or burned out. With each session something different happened to challenge me and I always learned something new.

A bit of history about the practice.
photo by TegMaru
Bikram Choudhury in Toe Stand (Padangustasana )
Hot Yoga, or traditionally known as Bikram Yoga, is a style of yoga developed by Bikram Choudhury. It is practiced in a room heated to 100°F -105°F.

Classes are approximately 90 minutes and are guided by specific dialogue including 26 poses. This is a beginning yoga class where people of all levels, ages and body types practice together.

Lesson over.

You just don't know how happy this makes me. I am over the moon happy! Getting this opportunity to further my practice is so important to me. I will be the best stocker CorePower Yoga has ever seen! Okay, I'm being a bit dramatic but hey, who cares, I've got free yoga!

Here is my new workout schedule to add Hot Yoga into the mix.

Monday: Running, Weight training
Tuesday: Hot Yoga
Wednesday: Running, Weight training
Thursday: Hot Yoga
Friday: Running, Weight training
Saturday & Sunday: Hot Yoga.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Congrats on scoring such a great deal!!! That's so sweet!!!!

Lots of love to you!

Wendi
XOXOXO

Candice Davis said...

Good for you! That's awesome! I went to their website and surprisingly they're opening a studio walking distance from my house in May/June 2008. How cool is that? Enjoy your classes!

Anonymous said...

Oh My God, how'd the guy in that picture learn to do that. I am throughly impressed.

Disclaimer: This site is for informational purposes only. The author is not a medical doctor or trained nutritionist and is not responsible for any consequences regarding your use or intended use of any information provided on this site. Always check with your medical professional or trained nutritionist before making any changes to your diet or lifestyle regarding your health.