Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 20 of my Juice Feast

Life is good, today.

To be honest my personal world is kind of falling around me. We have to leave our home (we won't be homeless), I am unemployed, I have no clear direction in life...the list could go on, but why dwell?

It's really no big deal (honest) and I don't want to place more energy on the situations than I have to.

Really and truly.

I don't know if it's the euphoria of the juice feast or me creating all those raw food recipes that I'm loving so much or what, but I remain unfazed by it all.

I am loving life and smiling and laughing and being funny and sarcastic and having a great time.

I don't care about my crumbling life. I have a feeling in my gut that everything will work out just fine.

Life is very, very good. So there.

Check out what happened last juice feast on Day 20.

No comments:

Disclaimer: This site is for informational purposes only. The author is not a medical doctor or trained nutritionist and is not responsible for any consequences regarding your use or intended use of any information provided on this site. Always check with your medical professional or trained nutritionist before making any changes to your diet or lifestyle regarding your health.