Monday, November 19, 2007

Inspiration Board

Inspiration - a thing or person that inspires
Life - the universal condition of human existence
Do you have an inspirational board? I do. It's just a basic cork board with pictures (mostly of my children), funny picture postcards, sometimes notes, recipes and anything else that inspires me.

Inspiration:Life will have the same sort of function. It will be a place to chat about my inspirations and to write about my Juice Feast.

For those who don't know, in May of 2007 I started a 92-day Juice Feast, 28 days later it ended.

If it weren't for the feasting blog I wouldn't have the Daily Raw Cafe. It inspired me to continue the blogging and to start a compilation of raw food recipes. I am so thankful for those 28 days and I will cherish them. It was a major inspiration in my life.

But, not completing my feast has weighed on me. I can't help but feel a sense of disappointment. It's silly, I know this. It's human, I know this, also.

I'm not sure if or when I will share this blog with anyone. Maybe someone will find it, maybe not.

Maybe, I'll tell readers from The Daily Raw Cafe. To be quite honest, I'm not sure yet.

How will this time be different? I don't know.

I do know that I'm going to go with the flow and let my body be my guide and inspire me.

In a day or so I'll share about the start date of the feast and discuss the amazing coincidence that sealed the deal for me to start the feast sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Disclaimer: This site is for informational purposes only. The author is not a medical doctor or trained nutritionist and is not responsible for any consequences regarding your use or intended use of any information provided on this site. Always check with your medical professional or trained nutritionist before making any changes to your diet or lifestyle regarding your health.