Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Day 4 - Calm

photo by Rob E
Today was a very calm, gentle and oddly quiet day. Not that I have a lot of internal noise but there has been peace within me that feels strange and nice.
My husband asks me if I'm alright and I am.
I'm just chilling.
photo by Kathleen Anderson
My two youngest children (ages 1 and 2) and I danced around the house and used cooking utensils as microphones. Good times to be had with those two, I can't wait to see how they grow.
WHAT I CONSUMED TODAY:
1 quart lime water with MSM
1 quart spinach/cucumber/hemp oil/kelp powder
20 oz Kombucha tea (home brew with decaf tea)
1 quart grapefruit/orange/lime/wheatgrass
1 quart spinach/apple/celery/ginger
1 quart spinach/celery/cucumber/apple
10 oz coconut water with liquid chlorophyll
1 tablespoon coconut oil

No comments:

Disclaimer: This site is for informational purposes only. The author is not a medical doctor or trained nutritionist and is not responsible for any consequences regarding your use or intended use of any information provided on this site. Always check with your medical professional or trained nutritionist before making any changes to your diet or lifestyle regarding your health.