Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Day 19

photo by czeltic girl
Today has been a very good day. I got in some great juices and I'm very pleased with my high energy level. As soon as the hubbie comes home I'm going to run on the treadmill.

I have an exciting project in the works for Inspiration:Life and I'm hoping it pans out.

But I don't want to jinx anything, so I'll hush for now.

Peace and love,
Terilynn

WHAT I CONSUMED TODAY:
1 quart lime water with MSM
1.5 quarts spinach/celery/cucumber/carrot/hemp oil
1.5 quarts Italian parsley/cucumber/celery/carrot/hemp oil
1 quart grapefruit/wheatgrass/MSM
12 oz coconut water with liquid chlorophyll
2 quarts water

No comments:

Disclaimer: This site is for informational purposes only. The author is not a medical doctor or trained nutritionist and is not responsible for any consequences regarding your use or intended use of any information provided on this site. Always check with your medical professional or trained nutritionist before making any changes to your diet or lifestyle regarding your health.