Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Day 47 of Juice Feast

photo by Nyx



WHAT I CONSUMED TODAY:
1 quart lemon water with MSM
2 quarts grapefruit/orange/Alfalfa powder/MSM
3 quarts water
16 oz herbal tea

Notice I had no green juices today? Well, I have a very strange detox reaction the past couple of days. The green juices taste like cigarette butts to me. I quit smoking about 2 years ago and I think the nicotine is working its way out of my body.

So I decided to give the greens a break just for today for the sake of my taste buds.

No comments:

Disclaimer: This site is for informational purposes only. The author is not a medical doctor or trained nutritionist and is not responsible for any consequences regarding your use or intended use of any information provided on this site. Always check with your medical professional or trained nutritionist before making any changes to your diet or lifestyle regarding your health.