Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunny in Colorado

photo by Leo Reynolds
Day 58 of my juice feast leaves me full of juices, happy and basking in the wonderful, (much needed) sunlight. I asked my husband when I could start playing in the garden because it was sooo warm and sunny today. His answer left me dejected. I can't start digging in the dirt until after Mother's Day. But he did say I could play in the melted snow and mud and build the fence around the garden. I passed and choose to sprout some lentils. Oh, well.


Aside from the garden, this weekend has been simply marvelous. I attended The Denver Living and Raw Food Cafe rawluck yesterday with my 8-year-old daughter and there was a great turn-out. I am loving the support that is growing in the raw food community. Especially online. It's just so inspiring!

Of course, I couldn't go to the rawluck empty-handed. I made a platter of crudites with three different flavors of flax crackers, olive tapenade and vegetable dip. The recipes I will share on The Daily Raw Cafe next week.

I, of course, sipped on my green juice.
Fortunately, the fun doesn't end. I have second rawluck to attend on Tuesday. So I will report back on that one next week also.

WHAT I CONSUMED TODAY:
2 quarts purple kale/celery/carrot/hemp oil/cayenne
1 quarts grapefruit/MSM/Alfalfa powder
2 quarts water
16 oz tea with Break Stone

1 comment:

kalequeen said...

The platter you made looks gorgeous!

I'm really enjoying catching up on all your blog entries...congratulations on your amazing progress!


--KQ

Disclaimer: This site is for informational purposes only. The author is not a medical doctor or trained nutritionist and is not responsible for any consequences regarding your use or intended use of any information provided on this site. Always check with your medical professional or trained nutritionist before making any changes to your diet or lifestyle regarding your health.