Friday, February 22, 2008

Being Psychic on Day 84 of Juice Feast

photo by lauralemur
I like going to psychics. I enjoy those rare occasions when I am told specific facts I didn't know. For instance "Colonel Mustard in the Conservatory with the Candlestick."

For the most part, 'I get an elderly man of authority possessing a condiment name in a green room with a wick.'

I truly become overwhelmed with emotion when I visit a psychic. Not because they're telling me something new about me but because they get me at the moment in time.

I have much love for the job psychics do, but 99.9% of the time what I'm told is something I already know about myself.

The most popular observation I receive is: 'you are a creative person whose talent lies within the home.' Who knows? With 12 kids (okay I have only 5) I might throw off that vibe as someone who stays home and raises kids. LOL

I write, create tasty raw recipes and I am a huge homebody. My greatest strength lies within my home, I know this.

It's fascinating to me that a perfect stranger is intuitive enough to get that also. The whole process wouldn't be so amazing if I didn't know that bit of information about myself.

We all know that everyone has psychic abilities, it's just a few who have cultivated their intuitive nature better than most.

I am learning to do that. How? By shutting up and listening.

Taking the time to listen to what my body and mind are trying to tell me and paying attention to the answers their already giving me.

It's that simple and just that difficult. It takes time and patience and the ability to trust that first instinct.

photo by bdwilson
As a side note: I do enjoy reading Tarot cards (the pictures are so inspiring) and I during this juice feast I was studying my Runes, so I do try to cultivate that inner psychic.


photo by Leo Reynolds

On Today's Menu:
1 quart lemon water
2 quarts kale/spinach/celery/lemons
2 quarts grapefruit/orange/MSM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I gotta get you to hang out on non-raw nights. Almost all of my friends are psychics or healers. Eric channels a group of entities.. crazy stuff! I have a very close friend that teaches tarot too.

Disclaimer: This site is for informational purposes only. The author is not a medical doctor or trained nutritionist and is not responsible for any consequences regarding your use or intended use of any information provided on this site. Always check with your medical professional or trained nutritionist before making any changes to your diet or lifestyle regarding your health.