Thursday, February 14, 2008

Day 76 of Terilynn's Juice Feast


photo by MrLomo
On Today's Menu:
1 quart lemon water with MSM
2 quarts spinach/kale/zucchini/
red pepper/carrot/hemp oil
2 quarts grapefruit/orange
1 quart coconut water

I am starting to get hungry for solid foods. Today I had cravings for avocados with lemon juice and flax seeds. I'm sure it's the fat that I want. I ate a tablespoon of coconut butter and I felt fine. The craving went away.

My mood has mellowed out in a very good way. I can't believe how even-tempered I am. Not that in life I was prone to outrageous outbursts but I have a newly acquired "go with the flow" attitude that feels very comfortable and nice.

If you get a chance, visit Kristen at Kristen's Raw. Her beau, mother and her are starting a 21-day juice feast today.




1 comment:

Lovingraw said...

your doing amazing...! : )

Disclaimer: This site is for informational purposes only. The author is not a medical doctor or trained nutritionist and is not responsible for any consequences regarding your use or intended use of any information provided on this site. Always check with your medical professional or trained nutritionist before making any changes to your diet or lifestyle regarding your health.