Friday, February 1, 2008

The Juice Feasting Countdown begins

photo by Leo Reynolds

Hello. How is everyone today? Well I hope.

I have 29 days left on my juice feast. Or do I? I mean, nothing is set in stone. I always knew that I could stop at anytime. But it never dawned on me that a possible extension could happen.

Oops, did I say "extension"?

Am I really thinking about extending the length of my juice feast? Possibly.

The verdict is still out on that one. I would like to chat with a few people first, pick their brains a bit. Meditate on it. See how insane I get emotionally in the next few weeks (days). We shall see.

photo by leslieworm

Do you know what the definition of a parasite is? I just thought they were insects of some sort (which I suppose they could be). According to American Heritage Dictionary a parasite is:


"An organism that grows, feeds, and is sheltered on or in a different organism while contributing nothing to the survival of its host. "


Sounds like some of my old boyfriends. Did I mention I haven't received my parasite cleanse yet?


I'm totally buggin'.

WHAT I CONSUMED TODAY:
2 quarts kale/celery/sprouted lentils/tomatoes/cayenne
2 quarts blood orange/grapefruit/MSM/Alfafa Powder
2 quarts water

No comments:

Disclaimer: This site is for informational purposes only. The author is not a medical doctor or trained nutritionist and is not responsible for any consequences regarding your use or intended use of any information provided on this site. Always check with your medical professional or trained nutritionist before making any changes to your diet or lifestyle regarding your health.