Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Let's Talk About Inspiring Sex

If you get a chance check out a colleague of mine named Doug Brown and his wife, Annie on the Today Show discussing their book, "Just Do It: How One Couple Turned Off the TV and Turned On Their Sex Lives for 101 Days (No Excuses!)."

There is also an article in The New York Times on it.

I haven't gotten my copy yet, but I am anxious to read it and not because I was mentioned (not by name) a few times; but when you get it, look for the passage about the colleague who was inspired by the Browns' sexapades then ended up pregnant because of it.




4 comments:

K.C. said...

OHMYLANTA! YOU go on with yourself. See, if it were me, I would inspire a different way. You would turn off the tv and go to bed and go to sleep early. Geez, I have been married way to long . HA HA! This is great... I have got to get the book! KC

Robert said...

I should tell my girlfriend about this one...

Robert said...

Haha, I should tell my girlfriend about this one.

Anonymous said...

hahaha! funny that there's a book on this, my hubby and i have just threw away our tv ;-)

Disclaimer: This site is for informational purposes only. The author is not a medical doctor or trained nutritionist and is not responsible for any consequences regarding your use or intended use of any information provided on this site. Always check with your medical professional or trained nutritionist before making any changes to your diet or lifestyle regarding your health.