Sunday, December 2, 2007

Day 1 - And so it begins...

photo by Leo Reynolds

Today has been topsy turvy as far as the feast goes. It started off great. I was up early, had my lemon water with MSM and ran on the treadmill for 20 minutes. Feeling good despite having a pretty hanky cough that's leaving my voice with a deep Demi Moore sound to it.

My bathroom beauty ritual (more on that another time) left me feeling and looking pretty good.

I had three great juices and my husband taped a great video documenting my first day of feasting.

We had family fun night where the kids and I played games and all was well...until.

A sharp pain on the right side of my lower back and I just couldn't bare the thought of drinking another juice. I sipped tea to ease my throat and prayed that the pain in my side would subside.

As I blog this I'm a bit too tired to write anything more entertaining than what I'm writing now. It's late and my mood is kind of shitty (see the "Rune of the Day" below). The feast was good though, I wasn't hungry one bit.



WHAT I CONSUMED TODAY:
1 quart lemon water with MSM
3 quarts water
16 oz Kombucha tea (home brewed using decaf herbal tea)
1 quart spinach/apple/ginger/celery
1 quart spinach/carrot/garlic/wheatgrass powder
1 quart spinach/carrot/garlic/celery/wheatgrass powder
16 oz peppermint tea
1 tablespoon coconut oil



Here is the infamous first picture of the juice feast as you can see earlier in the day I was a bit more jovial.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am soon to be embarking on Juice Fast, or what your calling it a Feast. that Makes it sound so much better. I desire to be healthier and I am sure this is a great start. I am excited to do it for health and spirtual reasons, Do you have any tips?

what is msm by the way?

Have a great night.

Shani

Disclaimer: This site is for informational purposes only. The author is not a medical doctor or trained nutritionist and is not responsible for any consequences regarding your use or intended use of any information provided on this site. Always check with your medical professional or trained nutritionist before making any changes to your diet or lifestyle regarding your health.