Sunday, December 2, 2007

Day 2-Better Day with the hard-headed child


photo by Jann de Vries

Wow day 2! What a difference a day makes. The feast is going great, nothing out of the ordinary there. I feel good again, not hungry, the pain in my side is gone, I'm not angry with the world.
I'm curious to see what will happen this evening when my husband begins COOKING food for the kids. I think I'll take the opportunity and go work out on the treadmill.

Oh, the sexy Demi Moore voice I had yesterday has turned to laryngitis.
When I was a child my mom would also say I was a hard-headed child. Based on her tone I didn't think she meant my head was hard. I just don't like to give up on anything, no matter how bad it is for me.
For example, wasn't it just a few days ago that I said I was having an allergic reaction to the bee pollen and I was going to stay away?
Well...I thought I might give it one more go. Bad idea. I ate about 1/2 teaspoon before my ears started ringing and my throat literally closed on me. Very scary and very a hard-headed childish thing to do. Bee pollen isn't happening for me during this feast.

WHAT I CONSUMED TODAY:
1 quart lemon water with MSM
1 quart parsley/apple/celery/hemp oil
16 oz Kombucha tea (home brew with decaf)
20 oz grapefruit/orange/wheatgrass powder
1 quart celery/cucumber/garlic/hemp oil/kelp powder
8 oz coconut water with liquid chlorophyll
16 oz lavender/chamomile tea
1 tablespoon coconut oil

No comments:

Disclaimer: This site is for informational purposes only. The author is not a medical doctor or trained nutritionist and is not responsible for any consequences regarding your use or intended use of any information provided on this site. Always check with your medical professional or trained nutritionist before making any changes to your diet or lifestyle regarding your health.