Saturday, December 15, 2007

Day 15



photo by Scarlet_Beautiful


Today I don't have much of an appetite. I'm not worried about not getting in 3 quarts of juices today because as in eating foods, sometimes you're hungry and sometimes you're not.

And besides, did you notice the amount of juices I drank yesterday? The parties were wonderful and I sipped on my pineapple/ginger juice (and later into the evening green juice) from a wine glass. Very festive.

WHAT I CONSUMED TODAY:
1 quart lime water with MSM
1.5 quarts kale/celery/apple/ginger
24 oz grapefruit/orange/MSM/wheatgrass powder
3 quarts water

No comments:

Disclaimer: This site is for informational purposes only. The author is not a medical doctor or trained nutritionist and is not responsible for any consequences regarding your use or intended use of any information provided on this site. Always check with your medical professional or trained nutritionist before making any changes to your diet or lifestyle regarding your health.