Friday, December 14, 2007

Day 14- Two Juicy Parties

photos by Just Eyeball It
The holiday parties have started and the hubbie and I are going to two of them tonight. I'm preparing my juices now. I'll be drinking more than usually because I have a feeling, I'll be up all night and I'll need the energy.

Which is why my last juices will be pineapple for the carbs and boost of energy. Normally, you want to end your evening with a calming green juice.

photo by ExitSeven

Can you imagine it's been two weeks since I started my second feasting adventure?

Wow! I feel better this time around. More grounded and centered. I know it has a lot to do with drinking more green juices than fruit juices.

I love Juice Feasting....at least today I do ;). I'll talk more about the roller coaster ride that's called my emotions later.

Tonight, I party!

WHAT I CONSUMED TODAY:
1 quart lime water with MSM
1 quart kale/apple/ginger/celery ( I love Kale!)
2 quarts spinach/celery/tomato/garlic/jalapeno
24 oz grapefruit/orange/wheatgrass/MSM
2 quarts pineapple/ginger
1 quart water

No comments:

Disclaimer: This site is for informational purposes only. The author is not a medical doctor or trained nutritionist and is not responsible for any consequences regarding your use or intended use of any information provided on this site. Always check with your medical professional or trained nutritionist before making any changes to your diet or lifestyle regarding your health.