Thursday, December 13, 2007

Day 13- My Morning Beauty Ritual

Okay here is what I promised to disclose what I do every morning to aid in my juice feast. photo by Ezu

I follow the Juicing Feasting program fairly close in how I spend my mornings. David and Katrina have it layed out pretty well, so why mess with perfection.

My Beauty Ritual:

  • Drink lime (or lemon) water with MSM
  • photo by iceblink
  • Enema
  • Skin Brushing

photo by iheartsharts




  • Hot/Cool Shower

  • Moisturize with coconut oil
In the coming weeks, I'll describe each one in detail. You can't wait to hear all the dirty details about the enema, right? I know, I can absolutely feel your excitement on that one.



WHAT I CONSUMED TODAY:
1 quart lime water with MSM
1 quart lettuce/cucumber/carrot/kelp powder/cayenne
2 quarts parsley/celery/watermelon
12 oz coconut water with liquid chlorophyll
3 quarts pure water

No comments:

Disclaimer: This site is for informational purposes only. The author is not a medical doctor or trained nutritionist and is not responsible for any consequences regarding your use or intended use of any information provided on this site. Always check with your medical professional or trained nutritionist before making any changes to your diet or lifestyle regarding your health.