Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Day 17




photo by gilligguy
WHAT I CONSUMED TODAY:
1 quart lime water with MSM
1 quart kale/celery/apple/ginger
1 quart parsley/
cucumber/carrot/onion/garlic
24 oz grapefruit/OJ/MSM
1 gallon water

See how it is, I wait too late to post and everything fun, witty and clever I was going to write has been lost during the day and now I'm just too darn pooped to say anything other than the feast is going fabulous and sweet dreams, don't let the bed bugs bite.

Tomorrow, I'll discuss how much I'm spending on this juice feast. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. I was at least.

Peace and love and "don't let the bed bugs bite."

Terilynn

No comments:

Disclaimer: This site is for informational purposes only. The author is not a medical doctor or trained nutritionist and is not responsible for any consequences regarding your use or intended use of any information provided on this site. Always check with your medical professional or trained nutritionist before making any changes to your diet or lifestyle regarding your health.