Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Big 4-0 of the Juice Feast

photo by mag3737


WHAT I CONSUMED TODAY:
1 quart lemon water/MSM
4 quarts mustard greens/celery/carrots
1 quart grapefruit/MSM/wheatgrass
3 quarts water

I am craving greens like crazy!
Day 40 of my Juice Feast

Jack from Jack and Jill sent me a nice comment and it has prompted me to reveal my thoughts on yesterday's dream.

Since I have started the feast I have been surrounded by people who eat cooked food. And recently it has been food that is not something I would have bought on a regular basis to feed myself or my family (chips, cookies, pizza, hot dogs, etc.).

I feel my dream stems out of frustration because I am living with folks that are gorging on the wrong cooked foods and I'm only human. That food can be tempting if it's flaunted in your face on a daily basis.

I've held my tongue because I don't feel comfortable preparing food (raw or cooked) right now for my children on a regular basis. I have left that to my husband. I can prepare things once or twice a week but anything more is too difficult. Since I don't prepare my family's meals, I feel I have no right to bitch out what the husband buys for the kids.

So, I basically feel like I'm getting clean where I'm living in a world full of sh**. Dream analyzed.

4 comments:

Neeta said...

Terilynn
You look so beautiful and shiny pure....
Thanks for sharing so honestly, you got power girl, loads of it, and it will take you far on your path......
A big warm hug and more greens to you,
Love,
Neeta

Debbie Young said...

Hey Terrrilyn
You look great! I am going to do my first juice feast for one week starting monday. Any suggestions?
I have chronic leukemia so I have to avoid fruits -too much sugar.
love both your blogs!
debbie
debbiedoesraw@blogspot.com

Terilynn said...

Neeta,

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading your blog and I'm glad we could share this journey today.

Peace and love,
Terilynn

Terilynn said...

Debbie,

Green Juices all the way! Good luck on your feast. I'll be sure to read about your experience.

Peace and Love,
Terilynn

Disclaimer: This site is for informational purposes only. The author is not a medical doctor or trained nutritionist and is not responsible for any consequences regarding your use or intended use of any information provided on this site. Always check with your medical professional or trained nutritionist before making any changes to your diet or lifestyle regarding your health.