Today is 41 days into my juice feast and I'm looking at my "to-do" list for the first time since I wrote it. I'm sooo bad, I know.
Since I'm coming up on the half way mark I thought it would be nice to actually take a peek at THE LIST.
Before I get started:
I would like to read books that others find inspirational. If you can recommend a book(s) that you found pleasing to your soul, I would appreciate you passing along the title. I'm a library-card carrying gal and I'm there almost every week.
Okay, let's focus on what I have actually accomplished on the list. No since dwelling on what I haven't done, right?1. Start my 92-day Juice Feast on Dec. 1, 2007 - Um, yes. I can safely say that I have done this one. ;)
2. Don't shave my body hair for 92 days. - No, razor has touched my skin so far.
7. Spend three months getting my body into optimum health. Check.
12. Study my runes. Yes, this one is good.
22. Get a Vitamix. Thanks to my mother and a Christmas present, I have one. Yeah!
24. Weigh myself only twice; the beginning and the end. I have not touched a scale since I've started.
25. Meditate daily. Maybe not daily, but more often than not.
26. Write to a celebrity and tell them about the phenomenal powers of raw food and juice feasting. I consider all you readers out there Rawk Stars so I will consider this one accomplished. ;)
As far as the rest of the list, no worries. I'm sure I will I get what I need to get done and life will go on.
photo by ztephen
WHAT I CONSUMED TODAY: *
1 quart lemon water/MSM
2 quarts mustard greens/celery/carrot
2 quart grapefruit/orange/MSM/Alfalfa Powder
3 quarts water
*I have general idea (based on what's in the frig) of what I'll be drinking today. Any changes I'll update later.
As you can see I'm drinking the mustard greens/celery/carrot combination again. I'm so a creature of habit, once I crave something I'll continue to have it until I'm sick of it.
There must be something in the greens (or the combination) that my body needs. Maybe tomorrow I'll do a post on mustard greens.