Friday, January 11, 2008

Day 42 and unshaved

photo by alladaskill



A couple of you lovely readers have asked me why I'm not shaving. It has nothing to do with the juice feast program.

I am just bizarre that way. I briefly mentioned it in the "to-do" list post but here it is in a bit more detail.


I'm a child of the eighties and once I read that Madonna didn't shave her armpits for a hot minute and I thought that was so liberating. And for some reason when I was thinking of things to do to pass the time while I was feasting that came to mind. Yes, it's true. I can be slightly insane. But good thing you love me all the same, right?


The beautiful Courtney of Radical Radiance suggested a few inspirational books.

The Conversations with God books, by Neale Donald Walsch and A Woman's Worth, by Marianne Williamson


They are on there way to my local branch library. I'm very excited to start reading those.


My friend and fellow chef Scott of Raw Denver will gift me with a book, but at the moment the title escapes me. Oh, I rememer now. The China Study.


And Ric has suggested 'middlesex' by jeffrey eugenides.


Thank you all and Keep them coming...

WHAT I CONSUMED TODAY:
1 quart lime water with MSM
2 quarts mustard greens/celery/carrots
2 quarts grapefruit/orange/MSM/Alfafa powder
2 quarts water

2 comments:

David Gilbert said...

Hiya, Terrilynn
How are you doing? I haven't talked to you in a few days..

Love, Light & Peace to you and yours
Raw Love
Melissa

Fresh said...

The Omnivore's Dilemma is a book that inspired to quit eating meat!

Love your posts!

Disclaimer: This site is for informational purposes only. The author is not a medical doctor or trained nutritionist and is not responsible for any consequences regarding your use or intended use of any information provided on this site. Always check with your medical professional or trained nutritionist before making any changes to your diet or lifestyle regarding your health.