Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Day 60 of Terilynn's Juice Feast

photo by Leo Reynolds

Wow! Two months of juice! Amazing! I feel simply amazing!

Who knew?

Well, except for the sore throat I've had for a few days now. In my teens and early twenties I would wake up in the mornings with a sore throat. That has started happening again. I don't know what has triggered it but it passes as the day wears on and returns before I go to bed.

My two youngest children have been sick with colds and it could be that or I could be detoxing, who knows. Other than the sore throat, I feel amazing. I can't say that enough.

I will start my parasite cleanse any day now. I haven't received my kit yet. That should come in the next few days. Will be nice to get those little buggers out of my colon, right?

Day 60 photo
WHAT I CONSUMED TODAY:

1 quart lemon juice with MSM
2 quarts kale/celery/carrot/hemp oil
2 quarts grapefruit juice/MSM/Alfalfa powder (I need a boost of vitamin C)
2 quarts water
16 oz tea with Break Stone

9 comments:

Damscene inspirations said...

Hey Terilynn. . .thank you sooo much for being so inspiring with your blog. I've been following you from afar for quite a few weeks now. I didn't have my voice for a long time, just making my way day by day. You don't know how much you helped me during this time before I felt able to start sharing my experiences as well. . .thank you and CONGRATULATIONS on reaching Day 60!!! love, lucy x

David and Katrina Rainoshek said...

CONGRATULATIONS on 60 beautiful days!

Love and Hugs and Kisses,

David and Katrina

B said...

60 Days! Wow! Such an example you set. Rawk on grrl!

x Raw B

Terilynn said...

Lucy,

You are so very welcome. I am honored to have a part in your journey. I read your blog, you are a wonderful writer. Your words are very poetic. Now, I look forward to reading your juice feasting adventures.

Peace and Love,
Terilynn

To David and Katrina,
I truly believe in my heart that I wouldn't have gottten this far in my juice feast if it weren't for the both of you and juicefeasting.com. I thank you so very much. Your program has changed my life in ways I can't fathom. You are amazing and I have no problem letting the world know it.

Bless you both,
Terilynn

Terilynn said...

x Raw B,

Thank you very much. It is quite a ride!

Terilynn

Keely said...

I can't say this enough... you look AMAZING!!!

I can't wait to hear about your little buggers!!! [grin]

Learned to juggle, yet?

(((hugs)))
Keely

Debbie Young said...

Hi Terilyn
Checking in on you... after my five day juice feast (puny compared to yours!) I too had a sore throat. It lasted a week, got worse at night and never produced any other symptoms than a swollen gland on one side. Could it be detoxing going on? I wonder...try adding more lemon and ginger, see if that helps.
congrats you look amazing and so vibrant!
debbie

Michelle said...

Hi Terilynn, i am a first time commentor! Congrats on hitting 60 days! That is truly amazing. I notice that you drink way more than a gallon a day! Is it hard to do that? I thought 1 gallon a day of juice was the limit? I like your combos of juice! I start my juice feast March 1! Can't wait!! Keep up the good work!
Michelle

Michelle said...

Ooops sorry, i read your blog wrong, i see its quarts not gallons! My bad, sorry!
Michelle

Disclaimer: This site is for informational purposes only. The author is not a medical doctor or trained nutritionist and is not responsible for any consequences regarding your use or intended use of any information provided on this site. Always check with your medical professional or trained nutritionist before making any changes to your diet or lifestyle regarding your health.