Monday, February 18, 2008

Day 80 of Terilynn's Juice Feast

On Today's Menu:
2 quarts spinach/celery/carrot/hemp oil
1 quart grapefruit/orange/MSM
16 oz coconut water

Today I have a slight sore throat. No surprise my two youngest have runny noses and my body could have caught something from them. But I have a feeling that with rest I will be fine in the morning. My energy has been wonderful. My husband and I talked garden and the kids and I went to the park. It was a bit chilly and windy but the children had fun nontheless.


1 comment:

Lisa (Pixywinks) said...

Day 80. Wow. What an accomplishment. Hope I can make it that far.
Pixy

Disclaimer: This site is for informational purposes only. The author is not a medical doctor or trained nutritionist and is not responsible for any consequences regarding your use or intended use of any information provided on this site. Always check with your medical professional or trained nutritionist before making any changes to your diet or lifestyle regarding your health.