Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Gifts from Angels


photo by andipantz

Okay, I was sore about not completing my feast in May, old news, let's move forward.

Along the way, I have built a pretty cool blog by the name of The Daily Raw Cafe, gained a cool teen-aged stepson, done mini fasts (7-10 days) and have been 100% for about 20 days or so.

So, okay I've been busy.

For the last two months I have been itching to start another feast. How would that work with the Daily Raw Cafe?
I couldn't taste my own creations which totally bums me out.
I couldn't take a break from blogging recipes, I have subscribers to think of.
But I have this itch, you know?

I talked to my husband and he promised to be my official taster (he is my mentor, after all).
Cool, a few problems solved.

When to start? I don't know. November before Thanksgiving? December? January? IDK.

Last Monday, I meditated on it. Maybe more like prayed for a sign to guide me.

By Wednesday, two angels by the names of David and Katrina Rainoshek of Juicefeasting.com gifted me with 30 days membership to their site.

By Friday they invited me to join them in the Global Juice Feast starting in March 2008.

Although I appreciate the invitation, I wanted to start my feast sooner rather than later.

By David and Katrina entering my life in an extraordinary way, I feel I should move forward with my plans to start a feast before the year ends.
December 1 feels right for me. It gives me time to get my ducks in a row and it's during a time where I feel the most happy. I love holidays.

I studied their website and I am very amazed. It is a detailed, informative, supportive resource that I have taken advantage of since my membership started.

I want to thank David and Katrina for their precious gift and I will continue my membership when it expires.
I encourage anyone wanting to start a juice feast to visit Juicefeasting.com. You will not be disappointed.
And if you're ready to take the plunge do it will the world during Global Juice Feast.
Cheers!
Terilynn

No comments:

Disclaimer: This site is for informational purposes only. The author is not a medical doctor or trained nutritionist and is not responsible for any consequences regarding your use or intended use of any information provided on this site. Always check with your medical professional or trained nutritionist before making any changes to your diet or lifestyle regarding your health.